Registering on the Obsidiam platform is a simple process where the following fields must be filled:
- Username: this can be a proper name or pseudonym that you want to use (Required).
- Email: The email address that will be used in the future as the platform's contact route and security verification (Required).
- Password: it must contain between 8 and 16 digits (Required) if you wish, you can make a combination of letters, numbers and special characters
- Telephone number: select the country from the drop-down menu and enter the mobile telephone number, including the area code or operator where applicable (Required).
- Experience level: one of the 4 options is selected in the dropdown: (Required).
This information allows the platform to select the most friendly way to present the user with the options and promotions appropriate to their level of experience.
- Reference code: it is a code issued by a user already registered and verified on the platform and sent to the user who is registering as an invitation mode, this brings additional benefits to the user who gave it without affecting the guest (Optional) If you want to know more, we invite you to follow this link.
Subsequently, the Register button is given.
This causes a window to open where you are invited to download the Authy application on the device (Required), once this is done, the dynamic key issued by it is placed in the specific fields and you can now navigate within the platform.
IMPORTANT: in order to operate, the Identity Verification process must have been successfully completed.